To be the most sought-after logistics services provider in the Middle East
Founded in 2006 in Qatar, Paragon Shipping & Logistics W.L.L. [PSL] is one of the fastest growing shipping and logistics services companies in the Middle East today. PSL provides a wide range of services, spanning from freight forwarding to Third-Party Logistics [3PL], to its loyal clientele largely comprising of MINCs and large corporate houses in the Region.
The 9001:2008 certified PSL has its principal market in Qatar, and has achieved significant growth in leading economies of the region [KSA, Bahrain and UAE] over the past few years.
PSL has evolved into a complete end-to-end supply chain management group partnering with industrial giants, government organizations and private sector businesses. Calling on expertise and resources from every area of the procurement supply chain management process, we deliver tailored solutions to an array of complex projects.
Applying our experience to commercial contracts, we provide complete procurement solutions - from client brief to final delivery, commissioning and service support - for a wide range of industrial sectors.
Procurement Advisory Services
- Procurement Assessment and Monitoring : conducting procurement reviews to verify if procurement activities are undertaken in compliance with national standard procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Capacity Assessments, Building and Training : assisting clients to assess and enhance human capacity as well as sustainably professionalize the procurement function.
- Procurement Strategy Development : advising clients on strategic approaches to procurement.
- Procurement Agency : Programme design, identification and evaluation of requirements; preparation of tender specifications and tender documents; worldwide sourcing of goods, works and services; tender administration and evaluation; contract negotiation, award and management.
- Freight and Logistics : expediting and coordination of deliveries; inspection; insurance; freight forwarding and clearance; logistics planning, warehousing, goods storage and handling; inventory management, classification and coding.
All Freight Forwarders will agree that a well-executed Freight RFQ is both time consuming and analytically challenging. With everyone’s resources stretched to the max, freight tenders are often delayed, or not completed at all. So when you do bite the bullet and invest in an RFQ project, it pays to make sure you are getting the best result possible. We monitor:
- Freight Tendering Process Optimization
- Rate Management
- Empowering Solutions